Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Stimulations of Desire 15 Page







        Published By: CNFI Publishing 
        Design and Development: Jeremy J.Taylor 
        Copyright 2014 Jeremy J. Taylor 
        All Rights Reserved 



       
         Sensations of Impulse

         
            Soft Glances peak curiousity 
            Interest words of intimate expression 
            Lingering eyes – attraction – 
            Initiated 

            Caress soft lips – supple breaths 
            Now pulse

            Sensation – hands now caress – soft skin 
            Signs moan… 
            Pleasure – passion now known 
            Expressions echo in the silence… yes it is you 

            Desire… Yes You - You 
            What is it you desire? 



         The Arousal
  
                I have reached the depth of my submission for you 
                Being drunk in a fervor of your finest taste 
                Savoring the urge to invite my presence closer to you

               I see smoky lit caverns where sex is sex is welcomed 
               An extension of their finest desert 
               I follow my way to this heightened masquerade 
               I feel your curiosity of exploring rising 
               The arousal of your appetite is withstanding urges  
               Daring not to think of our burning sensual touch 

               I am the one who forbids your domination 

               Release all your desire into me 
               I want to hear you beg for surrender  
               And withdrawal all that you control  
               Listen to my instruction of this intended euphoria 

               Let me tend to your temptation of strength 
               Release the needs you want to let go 
               Trust in all I do 
               You are safe within my fortress   
               This will always remain an escapade 

               You will forever remember 
               Take your hand gently glide your fingers 
               Across my curvaceous frame
               I am peaked to perfection 
               Can you see the swell of my bosom? 

               Rise and fall 

               Trembles to the sound of your deep breath
               I’m ravishing to your breath
               My skin feels moist sultry and warm
              A Luxury for you to adore  



        Stimulations of Desire


                     Locking eyes meet, flames of desire now entwine
                     Inner passions, lustful breathe, passionate kisses
                     Bareness of divinity, soft strokes; nerve endings pulse;

                     Deeping sighs, gasps for air
                     Nerve ending pulse with each stroke, clitoral stimulation                
                     Deepening sighs, gasps for air  

                     Length entering deep within, deepening screams
                     Ecstasy, deepening ecstasy
                     Nerve endings tense, echoing sounds
  
                     Deeping sighs, gasps for air


                Lavish Me In 


                     I am down to your soft touch 
                         Soothing me
                         Exploring the crevices 
                           And edges in between 

                           Beautiful erotic and unseen 
                           Lavish my red locks that fall  
                           Down against you

                           Come closer to my breath
                           As I continue 
                    My frame is delicate down
                    To its core 
                    



La 
















                    Stimulations Ripple



                    Ropes of binding interest,
                    Now stretched – laced
                    Iced cherries now harden;
                    Dawn’s erection,
                              
                    Long supple curves of soft skin

                    Stimulations of intimate desire
                    Long supple curves,
                    Soft skin, pleasured
                    Stimulations of intimate desire;

                    Roaming hands, caress
                    Soft; hard nipples

                    Nerve endings touch,
                    Erotic desires of stimulation
                    Moaning pleasures- deepening screams;
                    Pleasures, intensifying dreams








No comments:

Post a Comment